My Lidl Obsession

A site dedicated to the bizarre findings in the shop that is Lidl...

Friday, November 11, 2005

ALL NEW self-serve branch of LIDL!

Well, maybe not so.

But today I did act as my own cashier. I purchased a LARGE amount of items which came to £3.68, these were scanned by the vacant looking cashier who after completing this monotonous task was pushed by a fellow colleague and shouted at. Then an argument developed, a couple of minor "pushes", (nothing too violent) and then the argument about what seemed to be a confusion regarding one of their shifts being relieved continued... leaving me standing there looking at them as blankly as the look I first received from my cashier.

So I placed my switch card into the chip and pin device, completed the transaction, leaned over the counter and grabbed the receipt, took my copy, left the duplicate copy on the till and walked away... all of which was done while they both had their backs to me. Good job I was honest eh!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
frontpage hit counter